What has changed in MethodContext?

Dave Mason-4
I am using Avi Bryant's Continuation class, and it sends a #localSize,
#localAt: and #localAt:put: messages to a MethodContext to manipulate
the locals.

Unfortunately, the image I'm using (3.8g-6548) doesn't have any methods
that I recognize as equivalent.

Can anyone help?

Thanks  ../Dave

Re: What has changed in MethodContext?

Philippe Marschall
2006/4/14, Dave Mason <[hidden email]>:
> I am using Avi Bryant's Continuation class, and it sends a #localSize,
> #localAt: and #localAt:put: messages to a MethodContext to manipulate
> the locals.
>
> Unfortunately, the image I'm using (3.8g-6548) doesn't have any methods
> that I recognize as equivalent.

In my 3.8 they are all classextensios in the seaside package

homeReceiver
        ^ self home receiver

localAt: aNumber
        ^ self at: aNumber

localAt: aNumber put: anObject
        ^ self at: aNumber put: anObject

localSize
        ^ self size

Cheers
Philippe

Re: What has changed in MethodContext?

Avi  Bryant

On Apr 14, 2006, at 9:11 AM, Dave Mason wrote:

> I am using Avi Bryant's Continuation class, and it sends a #localSize,
> #localAt: and #localAt:put: messages to a MethodContext to manipulate
> the locals.
>
> Unfortunately, the image I'm using (3.8g-6548) doesn't have any
> methods
> that I recognize as equivalent.
>
> Can anyone help?

Those are implemented on ContextPart, not directly on
MethodContext... it would surprise me if that had changed across
Squeak versions.

Avi