What is Object Oriented Programming: A Critical Approach

What is Object Oriented Programming: A Critical Approach

Español (Spanish) mailing list
Recien me llego, gracias a @trikitrok y @deAprendices

https://www.udemy.com/blog/object-oriented-programming-a-critical-approach/

Ahi encuentro el comentario de Alan Kay a la que hago alusion en mis charlas

Alan Kay has expressed regret that he overemphasized the benefits of
objects at the expense of messages. He has said: “I’m sorry that I long ago
coined the term ‘objects’ for this topic because it gets many people to
focus on the lesser idea. The big idea is ‘messaging’… The key in making
great and growable systems is much more to design how its modules
communicate rather than what their internal properties and behaviors should
be.”

Hoy tambien me llego por la misma via:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb8ybJuL2Xw
Rubyc 2014 Alexandre de Oliveira: "Forget about classes, welcome objects"

mencionando de nuevo a Alan Key en esa charla

Lo mio es un apostolado ;-)

Nos leemos!

Angel "Java" Lopez
@ajlopez

Re: What is Object Oriented Programming: A Critical Approach

Español (Spanish) mailing list
En mi opinion, lo que hay que hacer es estudiar al maestro, no al alumno.