What is the proper way to get 3.9 with shout and eCompletion?

What is the proper way to get 3.9 with shout and eCompletion?

Hilaire Fernandes-3
It looks like shout under 3.9 insist to convert := as _

Hilaire

Re: What is the proper way to get 3.9 with shout and eCompletion?

Klaus D. Witzel
Hi Hilaire,

after loading Shout you will have two more preferences in your image. Just
set them the way you'd like to have _ and := handled in the browser and
other Shout-enabled tools.

/Klaus

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:22:14 +0200, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> It looks like shout under 3.9 insist to convert := as _
>
> Hilaire

Re: What is the proper way to get 3.9 with shout and eCompletion?

Damien Cassou-3

Don't know if this is Shout, but I confirm and have the same problem.

Re: What is the proper way to get 3.9 with shout and eCompletion?

Hilaire Fernandes-3
Oh, yes this help. the option to unenable is
syntaxHighlightingAsYouTypeLeftArrowAssignment.

Thanks

Hilaire

Le mercredi 23 août 2006 à 11:49 +0200, Klaus D. Witzel a écrit :

> Hi Hilaire,
>
> after loading Shout you will have two more preferences in your image. Just
> set them the way you'd like to have _ and := handled in the browser and
> other Shout-enabled tools.
>
> /Klaus
>
> On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:22:14 +0200, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
>
> > It looks like shout under 3.9 insist to convert := as _
> >
> > Hilaire

Re: What is the proper way to get 3.9 with shout and eCompletion?

Andrew Tween
> Oh, yes this help. the option to unenable is
> syntaxHighlightingAsYouTypeLeftArrowAssignment.

There is an option to make everything _  (left arrow)
There is an option to make everything :=
If you set both of these off, then Shout will leave assignments as they were in
the source.
i.e. In Windows-speak , they are checkboxes, not radio-buttons. However, since
they can't both be on, selecting one will un-select the other.
Cheers,
Andy