What is wrong with squeaksource.com?

Ron Teitelbaum

Hi All,

Looking at squeak source the front page is not rendering.

Modifying a project to add a developer doesn’t seem to have an OK button.

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: What is wrong with squeaksource.com?

David T. Lewis
There is a bug in the system that produces this situation if a new user
registers on squeaksource.com with a user name that uses wide characters.

It may take up to a day to get this fixed (it's a matter of connecting to
the system through VNC, but I cannot do that now and I'm not sure if
someone else can help before then).

Meanwhile the actual repository is fine, and if you need to use the web
interface for any existing project, you can connect like this (using
OSProcess as an example), then click on a link and you should then see
working screens.

Example:

http://www.squeaksource.com/OSProcess

Then click on the link to the OSProcess project page.

Dave

> Hi All,
>

> Looking at squeak source the front page is not rendering.
>

> Modifying a project to add a developer doesn't seem to have an OK button.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Ron Teitelbaum

Re: What is wrong with squeaksource.com?

Levente Uzonyi
Hi All,

It should be back to normal.

Levente