What's the best way to reply to a post here?

What's the best way to reply to a post here?

albegadeep
I can't find a 'reply' button, so I'm copy/pasting the
post title into my email program at the moment. Is
there an easier, more logical way of replying to a
specific post?

Albegadeep

TEST [WAS Re: What's the best way to reply to a post here? ]

Carl Helmers
A Test Reply from Thunderbird running on my Windoze XP machine

albegadeep wrote:
I can't find a 'reply' button, so I'm copy/pasting the
post title into my email program at the moment. Is
there an easier, more logical way of replying to a
specific post?

Albegadeep

Live long and Prosper...TESD
Carl Helmers