Where do I found the Qwaq VM

Mathieu SUEN

Hi,

Will trying to load Eliot changes it fail on the VM I use.
So were do we find the Qwaq VM?

Thanks
        Mth

Where do I found the Qwaq VM

Bryce Kampjes

Mathieu Suen writes:

 > Hi,
 >
 > Will trying to load Eliot changes it fail on the VM I use.
 > So were do we find the Qwaq VM?

Are you trying to include Eliot's closure changes?

If so I've a prebuilt VM for Linux here that includes the VM changes:
http://ftp.squeak.org/Exupery/vms/pharo-vm.tz

I've included Eliot's changes into the Exupery VM so you could pick
them up by using Exupery's version of VMMaker. Just don't compile the
ExuperyPlugin if you want to avoid the gcc 4.0 problem.

Bryce

Re: Where do I found the Qwaq VM

Mathieu SUEN

On Oct 24, 2008, at 9:00 AM, <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]
 > wrote:

> Mathieu Suen writes:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Will trying to load Eliot changes it fail on the VM I use.
>> So were do we find the Qwaq VM?
>
> Are you trying to include Eliot's closure changes?

Yes

> If so I've a prebuilt VM for Linux here that includes the VM changes:
> http://ftp.squeak.org/Exupery/vms/pharo-vm.tz

I am going to look at it thanks

> I've included Eliot's changes into the Exupery VM so you could pick
> them up by using Exupery's version of VMMaker. Just don't compile the
> ExuperyPlugin if you want to avoid the gcc 4.0 problem.

> Bryce

        Mth