Where is NamedProcess-1.2.sar?

Alexandre Jasmin
The server hosting that file has been down for a long time.
http://people.advantive.com/~spair/squeak/NamedProcess-1.2.sar

Re: Where is NamedProcess-1.2.sar?

Stephen Pair
I took that server down long ago...sorry.  But, the good news is that I believe that package has long since been folded into the base Squeak.  See Process>>name and Process>>name:.

- Stephen

Le lundi 17 avril 2006 à 13:55 -0400, Stephen Pair a écrit :
> I took that server down long ago...sorry.  But, the good news is that
> I believe that package has long since been folded into the base
> Squeak.  See Process>>name and Process>>name:.

I know it was added in the base image in squeak 3.7 but I want to try
SmallBlog which aparently works only on 3.6 and require Seaside and
Comanche (which in turn depends on NamedProcess).

But I guess it shouldn`t be too hard to copy the required methods form a
newer image.

Re: Where is NamedProcess-1.2.sar?

Edgar J. De Cleene
Alexandre Jasmin puso en su mail :

> The server hosting that file has been down for a long time.
> http://people.advantive.com/~spair/squeak/NamedProcess-1.2.sar
ftp://[hidden email]/
password: elpelotero

Here you get a copy.
>From 09 to 20 GMT roughly.

Edgar

Correo Yahoo!

Re: Where is NamedProcess-1.2.sar?

Edgar J. De Cleene
Alexandre Jasmin puso en su mail :

> I know it was added in the base image in squeak 3.7 but I want to try
> SmallBlog which aparently works only on 3.6 and require Seaside and
> Comanche (which in turn depends on NamedProcess).
>
> But I guess it shouldn`t be too hard to copy the required methods form a
> newer image
You could.
I have working on 3.8 and on 3.9a 6905 (the last without traits).
Wish a recipe ?

Edgar

Correo Yahoo!