Where is my favorie mouse for the 3.9 and 3.10 images?

Where is my favorie mouse for the 3.9 and 3.10 images?

txporter
Hello,

The last time I looked at Squeak it was at 3.6 or 3.7.  IIRC the full
image had the wonderful and charming SqueakLogo morph with roving
eyes.

Alas, my favorite mouse seems to have disappeared.  Is there a package
that I can load to get him or her back?

Tom Porter

Re: Where is my favorie mouse for the 3.9 and 3.10 images?

Edgar J. De Cleene

El 8/16/07 4:33 PM, "Thomas Porter" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> The last time I looked at Squeak it was at 3.6 or 3.7.  IIRC the full
> image had the wonderful and charming SqueakLogo morph with roving
> eyes.
>
> Alas, my favorite mouse seems to have disappeared.  Is there a package
> that I can load to get him or her back?
>
> Tom Porter

RE: Where is my favorie mouse for the 3.9 and 3.10 images?

Ramon Leon-5
> Hello,
>
> The last time I looked at Squeak it was at 3.6 or 3.7.  IIRC
> the full image had the wonderful and charming SqueakLogo
> morph with roving eyes.
>
> Alas, my favorite mouse seems to have disappeared.  Is there
> a package that I can load to get him or her back?
>
> Tom Porter

I hope not, may the mouse rest in peace and stop making developers think
Squeak is a silly toy.

Re: Where is my favorie mouse for the 3.9 and 3.10 images?

Edgar J. De Cleene

> El 8/16/07 4:33 PM, "Thomas Porter" <[hidden email]> escribió:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> The last time I looked at Squeak it was at 3.6 or 3.7.  IIRC the full
>> image had the wonderful and charming SqueakLogo morph with roving
>> eyes.
>>
>> Alas, my favorite mouse seems to have disappeared.  Is there a package
>> that I can load to get him or her back?
>>
>> Tom Porter
>
> I see how to have in 3.10.
>
> Edgar

You ask, you got

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5988

Enjoy

Edgar

Re: Where is my favorie mouse for the 3.9 and 3.10 images?

txporter
Edgar,

Thank you!

Tom Porter