Where to host Help packages?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi Torsten. It is not clear for me where Help packages should be hosted. For example, ScriptManager host its own Help package in its own repository. But Metacello is in the HelpSystem repository. So....where should I host them ? or what is the convention? in their own repositories or in HelpSystem ?

Cheers

Mariano

Re: Where to host Help packages?

stephane ducasse-2
I would say that help should be hosted in the project.
stef