Which ConfigurationOf to use for 1.9?

Frank Shearar-3
Hi Martin,

Would I be correct in assuming that I can reference
ConfigurationOfFuel-MartinDias.188 for Fuel 1.9?

Should I wait for an official announcement before adding a SqueakMap
release? (I don't think you guys have written the 1.9 release notes
yet, for instance.)

frank

Re: Which ConfigurationOf to use for 1.9?

Max Leske

On 25.02.2013, at 22:49, Frank Shearar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> Would I be correct in assuming that I can reference
> ConfigurationOfFuel-MartinDias.188 for Fuel 1.9?
>
> Should I wait for an official announcement before adding a SqueakMap
> release? (I don't think you guys have written the 1.9 release notes
> yet, for instance.)

Hi Frank,
Please wait with the integration. The 1.9 release as it is is a Pharo2.0 release only and we need to make some changes before it will be ready for Pharo < 2.0 and Squeak.
We'll let you know once we're ready.

Max

> frank

Re: Which ConfigurationOf to use for 1.9?

tinchodias
Exactly. Thanks Max!

Martín

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 7:33 AM, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 25.02.2013, at 22:49, Frank Shearar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Martin,
>>
>> Would I be correct in assuming that I can reference
>> ConfigurationOfFuel-MartinDias.188 for Fuel 1.9?
>>
>> Should I wait for an official announcement before adding a SqueakMap
>> release? (I don't think you guys have written the 1.9 release notes
>> yet, for instance.)
>
> Hi Frank,
> Please wait with the integration. The 1.9 release as it is is a Pharo2.0 release only and we need to make some changes before it will be ready for Pharo < 2.0 and Squeak.
> We'll let you know once we're ready.
>
> Max
>

>> frank

Re: Which ConfigurationOf to use for 1.9?

Frank Shearar-3
I will curb my enthusiasm, and try wait patiently. Thanks, guys!

frank