Which image where used to fetch the author initials ?

Which image where used to fetch the author initials ?

Hilaire Fernandes-4
I need to know to which image the Andrew Black script was applied
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/uploads/6016/MethodAuthorship-apb.mcz
I was not able to find  information regarding that point.
It does not work with image 3.8 basic. It works with image 3.8 full but
it gives additional authors.

Nevertheless, it looks wiser we apply this script to image 3.9 or even
better, image 3.10 or Pavel minimal kernel. What do you think Edgar,
Pavel about that?

In the wiki I have added references to related resources and
informations
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6016

Hilaire

Re: Which image where used to fetch the author initials ?

Edgar J. De Cleene

El 12/20/07 8:27 AM, "Hilaire Fernandes" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> I need to know to which image the Andrew Black script was applied
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/uploads/6016/MethodAuthorship-apb.mcz
> I was not able to find  information regarding that point.
> It does not work with image 3.8 basic. It works with image 3.8 full but
> it gives additional authors.
>
> Nevertheless, it looks wiser we apply this script to image 3.9 or even
> better, image 3.10 or Pavel minimal kernel. What do you think Edgar,
> Pavel about that?
>
> In the wiki I have added references to related resources and
> informations
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6016
>
> Hilaire
Hilaire.
No idea of this, but I investigate.
A Mantis report exist ?
But could be late for 3.10 , as Ralph is going to declare final.
Any I found send to Ralph and Pavel.

Edgar

Re: Which image where used to fetch the author initials ?

Ralph Johnson
> But could be late for 3.10 , as Ralph is going to declare final.
> Any I found send to Ralph and Pavel.

"Apply to 3.10" means to run it inside 3.10.   It doesn't mean to add
it to 3.10.

Yes, it is a good thing to do.  No, it doesn't have much to do with
the current release.

-Ralph

Re: Which image where used to fetch the author initials ?

Edgar J. De Cleene

> El 12/20/07 8:27 AM, "Hilaire Fernandes" <[hidden email]> escribió:
>
>> I need to know to which image the Andrew Black script was applied
>> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/uploads/6016/MethodAuthorship-apb.mcz
>> I was not able to find  information regarding that point.
>> It does not work with image 3.8 basic. It works with image 3.8 full but
>> it gives additional authors.
>>
>> Nevertheless, it looks wiser we apply this script to image 3.9 or even
>> better, image 3.10 or Pavel minimal kernel. What do you think Edgar,
>> Pavel about that?
>>
>> In the wiki I have added references to related resources and
>> informations
>> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6016
>>
>> Hilaire
> Hilaire.
> No idea of this, but I investigate.
> A Mantis report exist ?
> But could be late for 3.10 , as Ralph is going to declare final.
> Any I found send to Ralph and Pavel.
>
> Edgar
I load the method on 3.10.
The code for Authorship new printMissingAuthors, needed for having a text
file is not tested.
I having the attached walkback.

Edgar

SqueakDebug.log (5K) Download Attachment