Who is admin for source.squeakfoundation.org?

Who is admin for source.squeakfoundation.org?

timrowledge
I tried using the 'mail admin' link to no effect better than an email
server telling me to forget it.

We'd like a 'VM' project please so that the VMMaker package(s) can be
more flexibly accessible.

tim
Every bug you find is the last one.

Re: Who is admin for source.squeakfoundation.org?

Ken Causey-3
Technically it is Doug Way.  But Doug is often busy and I self nominated
myself as a backup admin some months ago. ;)  I have added a VM project
and made you the Administrator.  If you need any changes that you can't
make let me know.

Ken