Who recently changed MC tools stuff? Keep getting 'modal dialog blah' error in #answer:

Who recently changed MC tools stuff? Keep getting 'modal dialog blah' error in #answer:

timrowledge
Whilst trying to commit a bunch of stuff I keep getting MC errors in #answer: where the modalProcess is not the current process.
Anybody got something to tell us?

tim
Strange OpCodes: CCC: Crash if Carry Clear

Re: Who recently changed MC tools stuff? Keep getting 'modal dialog blah' error in #answer:

marcel.taeumel
Hmmm... did you open an MC tool and then switched projects? Do not do that. It will change processes. :)

> Am 21.12.2017 um 21:41 schrieb tim Rowledge <[hidden email]>:
>
> Whilst trying to commit a bunch of stuff I keep getting MC errors in #answer: where the modalProcess is not the current process.
> Anybody got something to tell us?
>
> tim
> Strange OpCodes: CCC: Crash if Carry Clear

Re: Who recently changed MC tools stuff? Keep getting 'modal dialog blah' error in #answer:

timrowledge

> On 21-12-2017, at 12:51 PM, Taeumel, Marcel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hmmm... did you open an MC tool and then switched projects? Do not do that. It will change processes. :)

Nope; as I mentioned in the Projects discussion - to the horror of many, it seems - I just don’t use projects.

Just the usual select a package/repository, ‘save’, edit the description, pick a couple of items to ignore ( because they need to not be released just yet) and ‘save’. After a little progress indication, boom 'This modal dialog was interrupted, please close it’ in MCTool>>answer:.

I *think* closing the MC browser does something helpful, though I’ve banged on enough windows and dialogs whilst trying to get through this  that I can’t really be sure. One question worth  considering is whether the MCTools way of trying to be modal is the proper way to do it.

tim
Useful random insult:- "Body by Fisher -- brains by Mattel."

Re: Who recently changed MC tools stuff? Keep getting 'modal dialog blah' error in #answer:

marcel.taeumel
Not even to verify your changes in MVC land? :-)

Well, I have not been experiencing spontaneous hick-ups in MCTools lately.

Best,
Marcel