Who to create textlabels inside Croquet dynamicly?

Who to create textlabels inside Croquet dynamicly?

Waldemar Schwan
Hello everyone.

I'm working on visualizing a filesystem or at least some folders in
Croquet. At the moment I've got TWindows for each file and a TCube for
ech folder. The next step would be to habe a text label containing
file or folder name for each folder / file.

I experimenten a bit on Anotaions and had a Look at TForm but I
couldn't get it working. I seams to me that i have to create a Morphic
World witch contains a Text so that I can put this World somehow
insite of a TWindow. But I'm not quiet sure if this is a goot approach.

Is there a better way to get some simple textlines inside an Island,
or do you know examples of displaying text? Couldn't find some for
myself.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Who to create textlabels inside Croquet dynamicly?

Phua Khai Fong
Hi,

You can try using KMediaText to display a text field.

For example, you can create a KMediaText object and add it to your TCube object as a child. Position it right below the TCube and it will look like an icon with a text label in a normal 2D explorer.

Fong

Waldemar Schwan wrote

Thanks for any help.

Re: Who to create textlabels inside Croquet dynamicly?

Waldemar Schwan
Tanks for youre answer. KMediaText works just fine.