Why it takes longer time for waking up from suspended state with squeak running?

1 message Options

Why it takes longer time for waking up from suspended state with squeak running?

Sungjin Chun
Hi,

I'm not sure that this is my fault or OS or squeaks, but it seems that if I keep running
squeak vm and make my laptop(Windows 8 Prof.) suspended, then after 10 or more hours
later, it takes longer time for waking up compared to the case of not running squeak.

Can anyone help me on this? Thanks in advance.