WiiMote for Navigation

waufrepi III
Hello All,

   does anyone have any information on using the WiiMote for Croquet avatars
navigation for a pc?
I see it's been done with a mac here:

http://blog.loaz.com/timwang/index.php/2007/06/20/navigating_arts_metaverse_usi
ng_wii_remo

thanks,
wfpi

RE: WiiMote for Navigation

Paul Sheldon-2
When rested, I reconstructed, as unbroken, the yahoo web mail client broken-link by visual and hypothesis. What appeared as spaces in url were underbars. Need only remove linefeed and I was there.

I had, with interest, bookmarked another fellow using wii remote to have not the avatar but be camera move.

Now, I can't see embedded you tube movies because I can't access source and paste into iPhone to jump to you tube app.

Nonetheless, the name darwiin remote could not be an accident, though not documented.

There is a terminal app on a mac that used to say, in tiger os x, "welcome to Darwin " but more importantly there is the concept of Darwin ports done in this terminal app. I used it to construct gimp2 which Americo had as part of his BCG (blender cobalt gimp) to make worlds in croquet.

I conclude wii remo might have been a port to mac from open source that was from any platform.

It might well mean it had been or could be assembled on a pc. The Darwin portfile that you mention in command line is facinating. It is very small. It has powerful command delegation through recursion on framework dependencies.

Getting what a Darwin portfile was seemed to me an epiphany.

[hidden email] wrote:
> Hello All,
>    does anyone have any information on using the WiiMote for Croquet avatars
> navigation for a pc?
> I see it's been done with a mac here:
> http://blog.loaz.com/timwang/index.php/2007/06/20/navigating_arts_metaverse_usi
> ng_wii_remo
> thanks,
> wfpi

RE: WiiMote for Navigation

Paul Sheldon-2
When rested, I reconstructed, as unbroken, the yahoo web mail client broken-link by visual and hypothesis. What appeared as spaces in url were underbars. Need only remove linefeed and I was there.

I had, with interest, bookmarked another fellow using wii remote to have not the avatar but be camera move.

Now, I can't see embedded you tube movies because I can't access source and paste into iPhone to jump to you tube app.

Nonetheless, the name darwiin remote could not be an accident, though not documented.

There is a terminal app on a mac that used to say, in tiger os x, "welcome to Darwin " but more importantly there is the concept of Darwin ports done in this terminal app. I used it to construct gimp2 which Americo had as part of his BCG (blender cobalt gimp) to make worlds in croquet.

I conclude wii remo might have been a port to mac from open source that was from any platform.

It might well mean it had been or could be assembled on a pc. The Darwin portfile that you mention in command line is facinating. It is very small. It has powerful command delegation through recursion on framework dependencies.

Getting what a Darwin portfile was seemed to me an epiphany.

Again darwiin remo is plausibly a port from somewhere else than mac and may be a short file away from a pc.