Win32 VM update

1 message Options

Win32 VM update

Andreas.Raab

Folks -

I've prepared a quick Windows VM update for the upcoming Squeakland
release. It fixes the known stack imbalance issues that caused crashes
of the plugin during project loading. I've retested with FF3, IE7, and
Chrome and they all work fine with the new VM.

Due to the potential severity of the problems I *strongly* recommend
people upgrade if they are currently using a 3.11.x (i.e., closure) VM.
The 3.10.x series of VMs is not affected by this problem.

You can download the new VM from the usual places:

http://squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.11.3-bin.zip
http://squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.11.3-src.zip

Cheers,
   - Andreas