Windows 7 tests

Herbert König
Hi,
after I'm reunited with my laptops power supply I get three failed tests
10 errors with image # 12279
http://minus.com/lBTicgU2NHawm
I used the download from Squeakci
To get this result I have to do an update code from server, which does
not change the image update#.

If I just disable the preference and use #12279 from Squeakci w/o update
the socket tests produce errors again.
3267 run, 3226 passes, 18 expected failures, 2 failures, 21 errors, 0
unexpected passes
but in this case the weakSetInspectorTest doesn't fail??
http://minus.com/lbzytpWsoyF4G5
I produced both results two times.

The unusual part of this configuration is that I get my internet from an
UMTS usb stick. Again I have no entry in squeak debug.log

I'll report if I can reproduce this on my wired network tomorrow.

Cheers

Herbert

Re: Windows 7 tests

Herbert König
Am 11.11.2012 13:24, schrieb Herbert König:
> Hi,
> after I'm reunited with my laptops power supply I get three failed
> tests 10 errors with image # 12279
> http://minus.com/lBTicgU2NHawm

oops, one error that is not ten

Herbert

Re: Windows 7 tests

Herbert König
Am 11.11.2012 13:24, schrieb Herbert König:

> I'll report if I can reproduce this on my wired network tomorrow.

same results with wired network