Windows XP tests

Herbert König
Hi,
I ran the tests on Win XP and got for  #12278
3264 run, 3242 passes, 18 expected failures, 3 failures, 1 errors, 0
unexpected passes.

The error is
FileDirectoryTest>>testRelativeNameIfAbsoluteFor
The failures are
LargeNegativeIntegerTest#testMinimumNegativeIntegerArithmetic
LocaleTest>>testLocaleChanged
ReleaseTest>>testNoObsoleteClasses

Soon I'll be back to my power supply and do the tests in Win 7 again.

Cheers,

Herbert

Re: Windows XP tests

Frank Shearar-3
On 8 November 2012 18:05, Herbert König <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I ran the tests on Win XP and got for  #12278
> 3264 run, 3242 passes, 18 expected failures, 3 failures, 1 errors, 0
> unexpected passes.
>
> The error is
> FileDirectoryTest>>testRelativeNameIfAbsoluteFor
> The failures are
> LargeNegativeIntegerTest#testMinimumNegativeIntegerArithmetic
> LocaleTest>>testLocaleChanged
> ReleaseTest>>testNoObsoleteClasses

That's great news: once we know how to clean the MC tests and find a
proper way of testing Locale changes, we'll have a green bar on XP
(for VMs with the arithmetic fix).

Thanks!

frank