Windows image has system time delay

Squeak - Dev mailing list
Is there anyone else aware of this problem ??

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/2792#issuecomment-471902972

--
-----------------
Benoît St-Jean

Re: Windows image has system time delay

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi Benoit,

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 6:58 AM Benoit St-Jean via Squeak-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there anyone else aware of this problem ??

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/2792#issuecomment-471902972

--
-----------------
Benoît St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Twitter: @BenLeChialeux
Pinterest: benoitstjean
Instagram: Chef_Benito
IRC: lamneth
GitHub: bstjean
Blogue: endormitoire.wordpress.com
"A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero".  (A. Einstein)

--
best, Eliot

Re: Windows image has system time delay

Squeak - Dev mailing list

Thanks for the explanations Eliot!

I understand Sabine's frustration as she will likely have to restart her servers as a workaround.  I wonder how much effort is needed in the VM to correct this problem.  And I'm curious to see how other software (say PostgreSQL, MySQL & other open source) deal with this.