Woking in a Collaborative asinchronous way on Etoys

Woking in a Collaborative asinchronous way on Etoys

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Hi all,

I'm trying to work with my students on a Etoy project, a Lemmings/Pingus
Clon, where every student select a feature of the game: Making the
creatures fall, blown up, drag (horizontal and vertical). Now we want to
integrate all the work. There is a possibility to make this on Squeak
(using a superwiki, Monticello, anything)... or the only way to
integrate the work on Etoys is redoing it all on a project?

Cheers,

Offray

Re: Woking in a Collaborative asinchronous way on Etoys

karl-8
Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas skrev:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to work with my students on a Etoy project, a Lemmings/Pingus
> Clon, where every student select a feature of the game: Making the
> creatures fall, blown up, drag (horizontal and vertical). Now we want to
> integrate all the work. There is a possibility to make this on Squeak
> (using a superwiki, Monticello, anything)... or the only way to
> integrate the work on Etoys is redoing it all on a project?
If they work on diffrent morphs/ characters of the game you can drag and
drop stuff from one project to an other or use a global flap for
transfering. But if they script on diffrent aspects of the same charater
you will have to redo the stuff.
Karl