World Cup 2006 Betting is up! (written in Squeak)

World Cup 2006 Betting is up! (written in Squeak)

Göran Krampe
Hi folks!

Ok, this is turning into a tradition - it was first up in World Cup
2002, then the Euro Cup 2004, and now it is 2006 and the site was just
brought live this morning on my private server:

        http://worldcup.krampe.se/eng

I hope it works correctly, and I (together with Jonas Öhrn) will try to
help out if anyone has trouble. Email me in private. ;)

And yes, I will post the code somewhere in a day or two (gotta extract
it from the 3.2 image it lives in) - but it will come without a manual
:)

regards, Göran

PS. And no, no prizes to win, only the enjoyment of betting better than
the rest of us... and oh, Sweden will ROCK this year. :)

Re: World Cup 2006 Betting is up! (written in Squeak)

Edgar J. De Cleene
[hidden email] puso en su mail :

> Sweden will ROCK this year. :)
We Argentinians hope met Sweden again  :=)

Yahoo! Autos. Más de 3.000 vehículos vendidos por mes.
¿Qué esperás para vender el tuyo?
Hacelo ahora y ganate un premio de Yahoo!
http://autos.yahoo.com.ar/vender/

Re: World Cup 2006 Betting is up! (written in Squeak)

Cees De Groot

First you'll need to get past the Dutch. Oh wait, that's no real problem :P

Re: World Cup 2006 Betting is up! (written in Squeak)

Edgar J. De Cleene
Cees De Groot puso en su mail :

> First you'll need to get past the Dutch. Oh wait, that's no real problem :P

I think our team loose that game, but continue the cup :=)

Yahoo! Autos. Más de 12.000 vehículos publicados.
¿Qué esperás para vender el tuyo?
Hacelo ahora y ganate un premio de Yahoo!
http://autos.yahoo.com.ar/vender/

Re: World Cup 2006 Betting is up! (written in Squeak)

Bert Freudenberg-3

Am 15.05.2006 um 12:09 schrieb Cees De Groot:

> On 5/15/06, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Sweden will ROCK this year. :)
>> We Argentinians hope met Sweden again  :=)
>
> First you'll need to get past the Dutch. Oh wait, that's no real
> problem :P

Well, actually, isn't that the "simple game where 22 players play
against each other and in the end Germany wins", as Gary Lineker put
it once? ;-)

- Bert -

Re: World Cup 2006 Betting is up! (written in Squeak)

Michael Haupt-3

>         http://worldcup.krampe.se/eng

nice! :-) Thanks! I just registered and placed my, well, forecasts. :-P

> and oh, Sweden will ROCK this year. :)

Think so? I wonder what Germany will do. Rock or... we shall see. ;-)

Best,

Michael

On 5/15/06, Bert Freudenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Well, actually, isn't that the "simple game where 22 players play
> against each other and in the end Germany wins", as Gary Lineker put
> it once? ;-)

wait wait... wasn't that sometime around 1765? Just kidding. Of course
Germany will get the cup. Of coffee. Or tea. Or whatever. :-D

Best,

Michael - actually not a defeatist ;-)

You are something nervous now ? Re: World Cup 2006 Betting is up! (written in Squeak)

Edgar J. De Cleene
Cees De Groot puso en su mail :

> On 5/15/06, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Sweden will ROCK this year. :)
>> We Argentinians hope met Sweden again  :=)
>
> First you'll need to get past the Dutch. Oh wait, that's no real problem :P

Góran, I waiting you publish the World Cup 2006 code and congratulations as
viewing Sweden fans on stadium is almost same as viewing our Rosario Central
fans .

Cees , luck in a minutes against Cost of Ivoire

Edgar

Horóscopos, Salud y belleza, Chistes, Consejos de amor:
el contenido más divertido para tu celular está en Yahoo! Móvil.
Obtenelo en http://movil.yahoo.com.ar

You are something nervous now ? Re: World Cup 2006 Betting is up! (written in Squeak)

Göran Krampe
Hi!

"Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cees De Groot puso en su mail :

> >> We Argentinians hope met Sweden again  :=)
> >
> > First you'll need to get past the Dutch. Oh wait, that's no real problem :P
>
> Góran, I waiting you publish the World Cup 2006 code and congratulations as
> viewing Sweden fans on stadium is almost same as viewing our Rosario Central
> fans .

Tonight it's Sweden vs England. Yiha.

I am just going to check with Jonas before putting the code out. And
remember - the code will be publushed "as is". Might need some detective
work to figure it out - but I don't think it is too bad.

regards, Göran