XTHash fails to find libcrypto in Linux / Altitude only on Win32?

XTHash fails to find libcrypto in Linux / Altitude only on Win32?

Chris Cunnington
Of course, I meant "Virtualbox", not Visualbox. Sigh.
The weekend will be here soon, I hope.

Chris

Re: XTHash fails to find libcrypto in Linux / Altitude only on Win32?

Edgar De Cleene

On 7/27/12 12:55 AM, "Chris Cunnington" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Of course, I meant "Virtualbox", not Visualbox. Sigh.
> The weekend will be here soon, I hope.
>
> Chris

When people work, sure something will go wrong.
But eventually your skill grows.

> Loved the Morse code example in the ESUG 2010 video, BTW. Lots of fun.
I met Martin in flesh in Concepcion del Uruguay and he send the code

Great, great work for bring Xtreams to Squeak. Thanks

Edgar