YAXO won't upgrade

Mike O'Brien-5
        I installed the standard current Squeak release of
3.8-6665-full.  I opened a SqueakMap Package Loader, and it
promptly updated SqueakMap from 2.0 to 2.2.  So far, so good.
I then had it update all the pre-loaded packages, which worked fine
until it got to YAXO, which blew up because the SMMcInstaller
which was instantiated had 'nil' for a fileName.

        Now, this doesn't bother me all that much personally,
but a newcomer to Squeak is going to be thrown by this in a
distribution image.

        Just thought someone should know.

Mike O'Brien

Re: YAXO won't upgrade

Göran Krampe
Hi!

"Mike O'Brien" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I installed the standard current Squeak release of
> 3.8-6665-full.  I opened a SqueakMap Package Loader, and it
> promptly updated SqueakMap from 2.0 to 2.2.  So far, so good.
> I then had it update all the pre-loaded packages, which worked fine
> until it got to YAXO, which blew up because the SMMcInstaller
> which was instantiated had 'nil' for a fileName.
>
> Now, this doesn't bother me all that much personally,
> but a newcomer to Squeak is going to be thrown by this in a
> distribution image.
>
> Just thought someone should know.

Sure, thanks. This is probably the server cache problem I am about to
try to fix. :)

regards, Göran