a watcher

Jane Bennett
Can anyone help me? I need to create a "watcher" tile that will count how many falling cherries a bird touches as it flies around. I'm not sure how to do this.  Please respond

Janie B.

Re: a watcher

Kim Rose-2
Hi, Janie -

It sounds like the creation of a variable will help you here -- create
a variable by clicking the "v"-like button found at the top right of a
viewer.  You can call it "counter" perhaps --- create a script for
your counter that increases by 1 each time the bird touches a cherry
(you can use a "color sees" or "color under" test for this).

give this a try ...
cheers,
Kim

---
Viewpoints Research is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to
improving "powerful ideas education" for the world's children and
advancing the state of systems research and personal computing. Please
visit us online at www.vpri.org