about SMBase

stéphane ducasse-2
hi goran

I had a look at the latest version of SMBase in your repository and
the one we have in 39a
could you please merge and publish in the inbox a new version.

I would like to know the resolution of the UUID fix of david.

Re: about SMBase

stéphane ducasse-2
Hi goran

in fact your script was loading the latest version so I published
them in the foundation repository too.

Stef