about official releases of squeak 3.9

Stéphane Ducasse-3
Hi all

I plan to fix the cs and required traits problems and after I would
really like if we can:
        - move stable -> 3.9
        - create versions full for each of the platform

who is reading to help there?

Re: about official releases of squeak 3.9

Damien Cassou-3
Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> I plan to fix the cs and required traits problems and after I would
> really like if we can:
>     - move stable -> 3.9
>     - create versions full for each of the platform
>
> who is reading to help there?

What do you need exactly ?

--
Damien Cassou

Re: about official releases of squeak 3.9

Derek O'Connell
Hello Stef,

I'm new to squeak/smalltalk but I am happy to run the supplied tests and report errors if it helps. I have already created an account on the bugs website after running them and getting errors. I have not attempted logging any yet as I am wondering if the test runner has any feature for automatically logging errors on the? As I am new I would hope to be more of a help than a hindrance so automatic reports may make more sense than if I wrote them my self whithout a clue what I am writing about :-)

Re: about official releases of squeak 3.9

stephane ducasse-2
For each platform a zip containing everything named full
the vm in the right folders...

Stef
On 22 sept. 06, at 09:25, Damien Cassou wrote:

> Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :
>> Hi all
>> I plan to fix the cs and required traits problems and after I
>> would really like if we can:
>>     - move stable -> 3.9
>>     - create versions full for each of the platform
>>     who is reading to help there?
>
> What do you need exactly ?
>
> --
> Damien Cassou

Re: about official releases of squeak 3.9

stephane ducasse-2
Ideally we would like to have an automated test server to run for us
the tests....
but this is not there yet.
If noone does it it will never exists.

On 22 sept. 06, at 11:51, matmo wrote:

> Hello Stef,
>
> I'm new to squeak/smalltalk but I am happy to run the supplied
> tests and
> report errors if it helps. I have already created an account on the
> bugs
> website after running them and getting errors. I have not attempted
> logging
> any yet as I am wondering if the test runner has any feature for
> automatically logging errors on the? As I am new I would hope to be
> more of
> a help than a hindrance so automatic reports may make more sense
> than if I

Re: about official releases of squeak 3.9

Mathieu SUEN
stephane ducasse a écrit :
> For each platform a zip containing everything named full
> the vm in the right folders...

Do you want one for windows with 3.8 vm?
May be we can ask Andreas if it is ready to make a realese

BTW I can make on with 3.7.1 VM.