acquiring reference to TSpace in which a squeaklet is embedded

1 message Options

acquiring reference to TSpace in which a squeaklet is embedded

robert.holder
Hello all,

I have created a squeaklet which I import into the "MPEG Demo (Master)" world.
I would like to have the squeaklet's processing take into account the state of
the world in which it's embedded (particularly information about avatars that
may enter the world).  My initial research suggests that I need a reference to
the world's TSpace object - how can I obtain this?

If I'm going about this the wrong way, other suggestions are very welcome!

Thanks for any thoughts.

cheers,

RHH