adding two postcards.

1 message Options

adding two postcards.

rogerther
Hello all.

I'm trying to edit the "croquet(Master)" world, and add more postcards to other
islands I have created.

But I can't manage to do this right.

I have added the following code to class simpleworld>>initialize

        wina := TWindow new.
        wina translation: 10@0@-15.
        space addChild: wina.

        portala := TPortal new.
        portala registerGlobal:#portal2.
        portala extent:5@5.
        wina contents: portala.

This will create the frame where the portal will be.

and the following code to croquetHarness>>setupmaster

        rIsland := self createIsland: MaWorld named: 'Recurse'.
        rspace := rIsland future at: #maSpace.
        rspc := rspace future postcard.
        rportal := rIsland future at: #portal2.
        rpc := rportal future postcard.

        pc whenResolved:[
                rpc whenResolved:[
                        self addIsland: rIsland postcard: rpc value.
                        portal future postcardLink: rpc value.
                        rportal future postcardLink: pc value.
                ].
        ].

And with this code I get a portal to recurse world and a mirror portal that
should be a portal to MaWorld.

Do I need to change something more to make the two portals?

Thanks in advance.