alien plugin for linux

EstebanLM

Hi,
does anybody has the alien plugin compiled for linux (plain squeak or exuperi or cog, is the same)?

Cheers,
Esteban

Re: alien plugin for linux

Eliot Miranda-2

Hi Esteban,

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,
does anybody has the alien plugin compiled for linux (plain squeak or exuperi or cog, is the same)?

In the Cog VMs its internal, so I can't provide you with it separate from the VM.

Cheers,
Esteban

Re: alien plugin for linux

EstebanLM

Hi Eliot,
I'm installing alien in a Pharo 1.2 using metacello repository version and "AlienExamples new examplePrintf" is crashing with segmentation fault. Same result with Pharo 1.1, and I tried with both Cog.2316 and Cog.2361 :(

This are the dumps:

El 08/02/2011, a las 8:52p.m., Eliot Miranda escribió:

Hi Esteban,

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,
does anybody has the alien plugin compiled for linux (plain squeak or exuperi or cog, is the same)?

In the Cog VMs its internal, so I can't provide you with it separate from the VM.

Cheers,
Esteban

cog2316-alien-error (6K) Download Attachment
cog2361-alien-error (8K) Download Attachment

Re: alien plugin for linux

EstebanLM

Mmmm... I'm trying with an ubuntu 10.10 64bits.
Can that be the problem?

El 08/02/2011, a las 8:52p.m., Eliot Miranda escribió:

Hi Esteban,

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,
does anybody has the alien plugin compiled for linux (plain squeak or exuperi or cog, is the same)?

In the Cog VMs its internal, so I can't provide you with it separate from the VM.

Cheers,
Esteban

Re: alien plugin for linux

David T. Lewis

On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 08:43:33PM -0300, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> Hi,
> does anybody has the alien plugin compiled for linux (plain squeak or exuperi or cog, is the same)?

Here is an IA32ABI plugin compiled from NewsqueakIA32ABIPluginAttic for
a standard VM on Linux 32-bit.

Dave

IA32ABI.zip (56K) Download Attachment

Re: alien plugin for linux

EstebanLM

thanks, Dave

El 08/02/2011, a las 11:14p.m., David T. Lewis escribió:

> On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 08:43:33PM -0300, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> does anybody has the alien plugin compiled for linux (plain squeak or exuperi or cog, is the same)?
>
> Here is an IA32ABI plugin compiled from NewsqueakIA32ABIPluginAttic for
> a standard VM on Linux 32-bit.
>
> Dave
>
> <IA32ABI.zip>

Re: alien plugin for linux

Guido Chari

Esteban i'm working on SqueakNos with Alien and our development platform is Ubuntu so we have it compiled. We had some problems with the diferent image versions. If you have any problem with Dave's, perhaps i can help you.