alpha images

Chris Muller-3
What's the story on

  http://ftp.squeak.org/4.5alpha/Squeak4.5-12641.zip

?  Is it the official alpha image I should be testing?  It's dated
only a couple of weeks ago.  Is this one from the CI build and had its
packages unloaded and reloaded?  If that's what we intend to release,
I'd like to start testing on that one.

Re: alpha images

Frank Shearar-3
On 27 Jun 2013, at 2:14, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What's the story on
>
>  http://ftp.squeak.org/4.5alpha/Squeak4.5-12641.zip
>
> ?  Is it the official alpha image I should be testing?  It's dated
> only a couple of weeks ago.  Is this one from the CI build and had its
> packages unloaded and reloaded?  If that's what we intend to release,
> I'd like to start testing on that one.

Files in that dir are ready for testing. They're artifacts of ReleaseSqueakTrunk so have had _re_loaded packages.

At the moment the files get there through manual copying. That one landed because we had a few updates where it mattered which Cog you used.

frank