an early surprise from the Easter bunny

Mark P. McCahill
There are a set of avatars and some bvh motion files that Peter Moore,
Liz Wendland and the rest of the group at Minnesota have been
using in building an immersive spanish language instruction project.
We are now making these available to the entire Croquet community as an
early Easter surprise present.

Grab this file

  http://hedgehog.software.umn.edu/croquet/Hedgehog/install/
ExampleAvatars.zip

and have fun...

This content is made available under the standard Croquet license.

Re: an early surprise from the Easter bunny

Peter Moore-5
Please keep in mind that we are programmers, not artists. ;-)

Peter Moore
University Technology Development Center
University of Minnesota