animated avatar support

1 message Options

animated avatar support

Babiuch, Ryan Nicholas (MU-Student)
Hello,

Inside CroquetHarnessWithMenu>>initialize there is a commented block of code dealing which deals with loading an avatar with animation using (I'm assuming) an OBJ file and a couple of BVH files. Assuming all the correct values and things have been placed in croquet.props, is there anyway to get the block of code to work? I've run into problems where the currentSpace variable inside TAvatarUser hasn't been set to anything yet so it appears as nil which breaks more code inside TAvatarUserMotion>>initializeModelData and TAvatarUserMotion>>preRenderMotions. Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks,

Ryan B