anyway to cleanup squeaksource files?

Squeak - Dev mailing list
Hey, I am trying to cleanup so spurious files in the Cryptography and
Oceanside repositories. Does anyone have access | can help me with this?
I wanted all packages called ProCrypto-1.1.1, wit hthe dots to be
deleted. Thanks to anyone who could help!

--
Kindly,
Robert

Re: anyway to cleanup squeaksource files?

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi Robert,

I can't find any packages called ProCryto.  What repository are you using?  Looking at squeaksource going to Cryptography and selecting versions or latest I don't see any packages called ProCrypto.  Are these saved locally on your packages directory or are they on some other repository?

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 8:39 AM Robert via Squeak-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey, I am trying to cleanup so spurious files in the Cryptography and
Oceanside repositories. Does anyone have access | can help me with this?
I wanted all packages called ProCrypto-1.1.1, wit hthe dots to be
deleted. Thanks to anyone who could help!

--
Kindly,
Robert

Re: anyway to cleanup squeaksource files?

Levente Uzonyi
Hi Ron,

They are not packages but Monticello Configurations:

http://squeaksource.com/Cryptography/ProCrypto-1.1.1-rww.1.mcm
http://squeaksource.com/Cryptography/ProCrypto-1.1.1-rww.2.mcm

Admins should be able to delete these, but I don't know how.

Levente

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> I can't find any packages called ProCryto.  What repository are you using?  Looking at squeaksource going to Cryptography and selecting versions or latest I don't see any packages called ProCrypto.  Are these saved locally on your packages directory or are they on some other repository?
>
> All the best,
>
> Ron Teitelbaum
>
> On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 8:39 AM Robert via Squeak-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
>       Hey, I am trying to cleanup so spurious files in the Cryptography and
>       Oceanside repositories. Does anyone have access | can help me with this?
>       I wanted all packages called ProCrypto-1.1.1, wit hthe dots to be
>       deleted. Thanks to anyone who could help!
>
>       --
>       Kindly,
>       Robert

Re: anyway to cleanup squeaksource files?

Ron Teitelbaum
Ahh I see.

In squeaksource.com sign in.  Navigate to Cryptography.  Then on the menu on the left side select Edit Configs.  Then select the one you want to delete and say yes to delete this configuration that has no backup!  :)

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 9:31 AM Levente Uzonyi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Ron,

They are not packages but Monticello Configurations:

http://squeaksource.com/Cryptography/ProCrypto-1.1.1-rww.1.mcm
http://squeaksource.com/Cryptography/ProCrypto-1.1.1-rww.2.mcm

Admins should be able to delete these, but I don't know how.

Levente

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> I can't find any packages called ProCryto.  What repository are you using?  Looking at squeaksource going to Cryptography and selecting versions or latest I don't see any packages called ProCrypto.  Are these saved locally on your packages directory or are they on some other repository?
>
> All the best,
>
> Ron Teitelbaum
>
> On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 8:39 AM Robert via Squeak-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
>       Hey, I am trying to cleanup so spurious files in the Cryptography and
>       Oceanside repositories. Does anyone have access | can help me with this?
>       I wanted all packages called ProCrypto-1.1.1, wit hthe dots to be
>       deleted. Thanks to anyone who could help!
>
>       --
>       Kindly,
>       Robert

Re: anyway to cleanup squeaksource files?

Squeak - Dev mailing list

Sweet! Thanks so much! I got it clean now. K, r

--
Kindly,
Robert

Re: anyway to cleanup squeaksource files?

Nicolas Cellier
Hi Ron,
While at it, could you remove  Blowfish-MarianoMartinezPeck.10.mcz and

Blowfish-MarianoMartinezPeck.11.mcz
I uploaded them from the SmalltalkHub fork, but they add nothing to

Blowfish-PaulDeBruicker.10.mcz
Presumably these have been parallel commits. Mariano did commit the solution he obtained from Paul.

Sorry for messing it, but wild forks is not a long term solution, just noise.

--
Kindly,
Robert

Re: anyway to cleanup squeaksource files?

Squeak - Dev mailing list

Alright done. Note that the Blowfish code has been ported to the CipherBlock hierarchy and pulled into CryptographyCiphers. So no need to load the old package.

k, r

--
Kindly,
Robert