arabic Etoys?

Rita Freudenberg
Hi everyone,

today I have been asked if there is an arabic version of Etoys. There is one on the pootle server, so I assume it is possible to use Etoys with it. Am I right that you just need the correct font on your computer? Or is there something else that needs to be installed?

Greetings,
Rita

Rita Freudenberg

Re: arabic Etoys?

Bert Freudenberg
On 2013-02-12, at 14:37, Rita Freudenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

today I have been asked if there is an arabic version of Etoys. There is one on the pootle server, so I assume it is possible to use Etoys with it. Am I right that you just need the correct font on your computer? Or is there something else that needs to be installed?

Greetings,
Rita

It works, but only in Linux.

- Bert -