author initials map (was "2006-09-20 SqF board notes")

author initials map (was "2006-09-20 SqF board notes")

David Faught
John M McIntosh wrote:
>Also don't forget
>http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1011
>
>On 22-Sep-06, at 12:04 AM, Andreas Raab wrote:
>> 35 dns  David N Smith

and how is this different than
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/8
???

Forgive me for being out of context here, but I had to chime in.  I
have contributed very few changes to the base Squeak, but I have
contributed a few addon applications here and there.  What list does
that put me on?

Re: author initials map (was "2006-09-20 SqF board notes")

Andreas.Raab
David Faught wrote:
> and how is this different than
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/8

This list doesn't recognize whether any of these people has ever
contributed anything to the base image. My list was prioritized by the
number of contributions that each author had between Squeak 2.0 and
Squeak 3.6.

> Forgive me for being out of context here, but I had to chime in.  I
> have contributed very few changes to the base Squeak, but I have
> contributed a few addon applications here and there.  What list does
> that put me on?

It puts you into the vast majority of Squeakers who haven't any of their
code included in the base image. Nothing wrong with that.

Cheers,
   - Andreas