authors for 3.9

12

authors for 3.9

stéphane ducasse-2
Hi guys

here are the result for 3.9
I did not clean them I will do the same in 3.8 and 3.7.
As soon as the web site is back online.

ar   5824
    3605
sw   3447
yo   2197
dgd   2119
stephaneducasse   2019
RAA   1947
di   1880
nk   1846
sd   1764
jm   1342
tk   1291
cwp   1100
md   968
mir   895
al   779
gk   670
brp   660
len   648
ls   519
avi   503
sma   457
ab   424
dvf   394
NS   391
JMM   348
ajh   343
bf   332
hpt   267
rr   265
sr   237
lr   233
wiz   230
rw   184
tak   179
apb   163
tlk   162
asm   138
sps   138
rbb   133
raok   117
acg   100
th   100
jrp   95
BG   93
tpr   88
hmm   88
gm   87
laza   85
tao   84
dew   81
MPW   80
fbs   79
gh   79
tfei   75
dtl   70
hg   68
LC   64
nb   62
nice   59
zz   58
mk   57
svp   57
dao   56
aoy   51
RAH   50
kfr   46
KLC   46
miki   45
sbw   43
SqR   41
mu   39
mpw   39
reThink   38
fc   35
KR   34
mdr   33
panda   33
efc   32
SD   30
jdr   30
jcg   30
jmv   29
bkv   28
JW   26
Tsutomu   25
JF   25
em   25
jws   25
bolot   25
stp   23
mjr   23
bvs   21
CdG   21
DSM   20
sac   20
wod   20
jf   19
GL   19
djp   18
RCS   18
rhi   17
JWS   17
st   17
mx   17
ads   17
TAG   17
TPR   16
FBS   16
jdl   16
mga   15
6/9/97   15
sumim   15
bp   15
hh   15
ikp   14
dwh   14
btr   14
dc   13
ka   12
BP   12
pk   11
dd   11
jhm   11
rww   11
tween   11
emm   11
raa   11
nop   10
TBP   10
DM   10
jrm   9
abc   9
NDCC   9
jla   9
dns   9
pnm   8
mjg   8
pmm   8
edc   8
AFi   8
ndCollectionsTests-Unordered   8
tb   8
PHK   8
jam   7
jmb   7
Noury   7
tetha   7
EP   7
spfa   7
tbn   6
nm   6
TN   6
YE   6
das   6
6/7/97   5
JMV   5
r++   5
ccn   5
cmm   5
DF   5
brp`   4
jlb   4
wb   4
BJP   4
stephaneducassse   4
TRee   4
wdc   3
ac   3
LEG   3
ms   3
sge   3
bh   3
ky   3
bootstrap   3
ts   3
6/5/97   3
jsp   3
jm
    3
kwl   3
go   3
apl   3
MAL   3
pnm
8/23/2000   3
MPH   2
hk   2
programmatic   2
dhhi   2
ward   2
sk   2
mas   2
MU   2
6/8/97   2
dvf
6/10/2000   2
bmk   2
rjf   2
aka   2
vb   2
eat   2
efo   2
crl   2
cm   2
DSM
10/15/1999   2
ASF   2
es   2
6/6/97   2
Tbp   1
RJT   1
dls   1
de   1
6/10/97   1
ykoubo   1
KTT   1
mikki   1
6/18/97   1
AB   1
los   1
vj   1
RvL   1
TBn   1
jj   1
tk
11/26/2004   1
PH   1
T2   1
edt   1
sn   1
LB   1
ssa   1
tk
9/13/97   1
rop   1
rlf   1
cbc   1
TJ   1
tp   1
cds   1
mist   1
RJ   1
rca   1
EW   1
pm   1
ak   1
tk
11/29/2004   1
huma   1
drs   1
je   1
HilaireFernandes   1
m   1
to   1
MM   1
ich.   1
ag   1
Rik   1
jwh   1
HK   1
6/13/97   1
fcs   1
mkd   1
rpj   1
RB   1
mw   1

Re: authors for 3.9

Frank Shearar
"stéphane ducasse" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> here are the result for 3.9
> I did not clean them I will do the same in 3.8 and 3.7.
> As soon as the web site is back online.

> fbs   79
> FBS   16

These are my initials, and any and all code I put into the base image is
under whatever licence (or lack thereof) the Squeak Foundation deems
appropriate.

Tim asked a while ago (2006/05/04)

    If someone could build a suitable page on a swiki (for example) for
    this I would be very happy to declare everything I've previously
    contributed as available under any relevant license or indeed, non-
    license.

If there is such a place I'd be happy to write something there too.

frank

Re: authors for 3.9

stephane ducasse-2
tx frank I will compute the same for 3.8 and 3.7.
I do not know who is collecting the list? Craig?

Stef

On 2 oct. 06, at 11:30, Frank Shearar wrote:

> "stéphane ducasse" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> Hi guys
>>
>> here are the result for 3.9
>> I did not clean them I will do the same in 3.8 and 3.7.
>> As soon as the web site is back online.
>
>> fbs   79
>> FBS   16
>
> These are my initials, and any and all code I put into the base
> image is
> under whatever licence (or lack thereof) the Squeak Foundation deems
> appropriate.
>
> Tim asked a while ago (2006/05/04)
>
>     If someone could build a suitable page on a swiki (for example)
> for
>     this I would be very happy to declare everything I've previously
>     contributed as available under any relevant license or indeed,
> non-
>     license.
>
> If there is such a place I'd be happy to write something there too.
>
> frank

re: authors for 3.9

ccrraaiigg

Hi Stef--

> I do not know who is collecting the list? Craig?

     Yes, I am.

     thanks!

-C

--
Craig Latta
http://netjam.org/resume

Re: authors for 3.9

Andreas.Raab
And if you need any help, let me know. I'd be happy to collect another
round of authors based on the added information. BTW, Stef, could send
me the code or whatever you used to gather these statistics? Some of the
results don't seem quite right to me and I'd like to verify that that
we're measuring what we think we're measuring.

Cheers,
   - Andreas

Craig Latta wrote:

> Hi Stef--
>
>> I do not know who is collecting the list? Craig?
>
>      Yes, I am.
>

>      thanks!
>
> -C

re: authors for 3.9

ccrraaiigg

Hi Andreas--

> And if you need any help, let me know. I'd be happy to collect another
> round of authors based on the added information.

     That would be great. Thanks!

-C

--
Craig Latta
http://netjam.org/resume

Re: authors for 3.9

stephane ducasse-2
Sure. The code is published under AuthorChecker on SqueakSource.
Tell me if I do not something wrong. I may I hacked that once because
I wanted to compute package ownership.
There is a method to compute system wide the author.

Stef

On 2 oct. 06, at 20:36, Andreas Raab wrote:

> And if you need any help, let me know. I'd be happy to collect
> another round of authors based on the added information. BTW, Stef,
> could send me the code or whatever you used to gather these
> statistics? Some of the results don't seem quite right to me and
> I'd like to verify that that we're measuring what we think we're
> measuring.
>
> Cheers,
>   - Andreas
>
> Craig Latta wrote:
>> Hi Stef--
>>> I do not know who is collecting the list? Craig?
>>      Yes, I am.
>>      thanks!
>> -C

Re: authors for 3.9

karl-8
Craig Latta skrev:

> Hi Stef--
>

>> I do not know who is collecting the list? Craig?
>>

>      Yes, I am.
>

>      thanks!
>
> -C

Changes by kfr, which are mine initials (Karl Ramberg), are released
under the license of choice for the Squeakfoundation.

karl

Re: Re: authors for 3.9

Romain Robbes
On 10/3/06, karl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Craig Latta skrev:
> > Hi Stef--
> >

> >> I do not know who is collecting the list? Craig?
> >>

> >      Yes, I am.
> >

> >      thanks!
> >
> > -C
> >

> Changes by kfr, which are mine initials (Karl Ramberg), are released
> under the license of choice for the Squeakfoundation.

Same thing for the changes authored by rr.

    Romain Robbes

> karl

Re: authors for 3.9

Serge Stinckwich-4
Romain Robbes a écrit :

> On 10/3/06, karl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Craig Latta skrev:
>> > Hi Stef--

>> >      Yes, I am.
>> >

>> >      thanks!
>> >
>> > -C
>> >

>> Changes by kfr, which are mine initials (Karl Ramberg), are released
>> under the license of choice for the Squeakfoundation.
>>

> Same thing for the changes authored by rr.
>
>    Romain Robbes

It's also ok for me for the initials zz.

There is some news about the Squeak licence. Look here :

http://laptop.media.mit.edu/laptopnews.nsf/latest/news

2. Alan Kay reports that Steve Jobs has agreed to relicense Squeak under
the Apache License so we can include it with the base software in the
laptop.

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##

RE: Re: authors for 3.9

Hans Baveco
.... And the changes (very few though) authored by jmb

        Hans Baveco

On 10/3/06, karl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Craig Latta skrev:
> > Hi Stef--
> >

> >> I do not know who is collecting the list? Craig?
> >>

> >      Yes, I am.
> >

> >      thanks!
> >
> > -C
> >

> Changes by kfr, which are mine initials (Karl Ramberg), are released
> under the license of choice for the Squeakfoundation.

Same thing for the changes authored by rr.

    Romain Robbes

> karl

Re: authors for 3.9

Klaus D. Witzel
Also the (almost) uncountable small number of changes authored by kwl.

/Klaus

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:21:28 +0200, Baveco, Hans <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> .... And the changes (very few though) authored by jmb
>
> Hans Baveco

Re: authors for 3.9

Stéphane Rollandin
same here (spfa)

Stef

>> Changes by kfr, which are mine initials (Karl Ramberg), are released
>> under the license of choice for the Squeakfoundation.
>>

> Same thing for the changes authored by rr.

Re: authors for 3.9

Nicolas Cellier-3
Same for nicolas cellier (nice).
Personally I prefer MIT, but  I let Squeakfoundation choose whatever appropriate.
Anyway do little changes really give us any right on existing code? I guess not.

Le Mardi 03 Octobre 2006 15:10, Stéphane Rollandin a écrit :
> same here (spfa)
>
> Stef
>
> >> Changes by kfr, which are mine initials (Karl Ramberg), are released
> >> under the license of choice for the Squeakfoundation.
> >
> > Same thing for the changes authored by rr.

iFRANCE, exprimez-vous !
http://web.ifrance.com

Re: authors for 3.9

Matej Kosik-2

Re: authors for 3.9

Hans-Martin Mosner
karl schrieb:
> Changes by kfr, which are mine initials (Karl Ramberg), are released
> under the license of choice for the Squeakfoundation.

So are the changes by me (hmm).

Cheers,
Hans-Martin

Re: authors for 3.9

Bert Freudenberg

Am 03.10.2006 um 20:17 schrieb [hidden email]:

> Same for nicolas cellier (nice).
> Personally I prefer MIT, but  I let Squeakfoundation choose
> whatever appropriate.
> Anyway do little changes really give us any right on existing code?
> I guess not.

Not to the existing code, but to your contribution.

IANAL, but here is how I understand this:  *You* changed something,
submitted it somehow for inclusion in the Squeak image, thereby
implicitly falling under the Squeak license. If now someone (like the
Squeak Foundation Board) wants to take your code and distribute it
under a different license, you need to agree to that.

- Bert -

Re: authors for 3.9

Robert Hirschfeld
> Changes by kfr, which are mine initials (Karl Ramberg), are released
> under the license of choice for the Squeakfoundation.

Same here ('rhi').

Best,
Robert

Re: authors for 3.9

Andreas.Raab
Guys -

I really don't think that there is any need for each individual to post
and tell everyone in the Squeak community that they're fine with
particular licenses. I think the board is quite capable of contacting
the people off-list and we can put the bandwidth here to better use than
for "me too" postings ;-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas

Re: authors for 3.9

Brad Fuller
Andreas Raab wrote:
> Guys -
>
> I really don't think that there is any need for each individual to
> post and tell everyone in the Squeak community that they're fine with
> particular licenses. I think the board is quite capable of contacting
> the people off-list and we can put the bandwidth here to better use
> than for "me too" postings ;-)

It is a good record, though.
Actually, what is the legal procedure for authors? Do the authors need
to sign something? I doubt if there is any hint of identify theft here
(!), but email is easy to spoof.

12