back at rising star storytellers, told Elizabeth, learned stuff

back at rising star storytellers, told Elizabeth, learned stuff

Paul Sheldon-2
storyteller.net K. Sean Buvala founder is into Internet storytelling.

Elizabeth reminded me many cultures have shapeshifters in their root myths. I just got that our avatars that can change are like shapeshifters.

A storyteller, Phillip, in recreational therapy pointed out VR signing for deaf on phones needing litle bandwidth just processor power. Croqueters have a hand avatar and someone offered web cam controllers for avatars facial expressions. Same also possible, evidently, without expensive virtual gloves, for hands.

Now I have to look at your e mails but must catch a doze for the evening concert, I woke up early afraid I'd oversleep and miss stuff.

Re: back at rising star storytellers, told Elizabeth, learned stuff

Janet Hawtin
shifting avatars:
http://www.artgallery.lu/digitalart/women_in_art.html

--- Janet Hawtin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> shifting avatars:

http://www.artgallery.lu/digitalart/women_in_art.html

The reaction I had to the shapeshifting
woman was I liked her.

It's erie to intensely like a woman but not know who
she is because
she is constantly changing. But, then again, one does
not love stone.

I went to my activity window on a mac and copied the
large *.flv
file name and pasted it after ftp in terminal.

Perion 1.1 made it adaptable to quicktime player and I
export for iPhone.

Thanks, Janet.

Re: back at rising star storytellers, told Elizabeth, learned stuff

waufrepi III

Hey paul,

I forgot to mention a thanks to you for this pointer. I've watched it several times.....I think its an icredible piece in concept and design.

kudos to you, props to Janet