[beginner] Tools flap disappeared

Eugenii Philippov
Dear all,

My flap 'Tools' has magically disappeared for no reason. How do I
restore it back? I use Squeak 3.8.1.

--
Best regards,
Eugenii Philippov

Re: [beginner] Tools flap disappeared

Eugenii Philippov
> Dear all,

> My flap 'Tools' has magically disappeared for no reason. How do I
> restore it back? I use Squeak 3.8.1.

It has also disappeared from <workspace menu> -> flaps... list.

I speak about the Tools flap -- with Transcript Workspace etc.

--
Best regards,
Eugenii Philippov

Re: [beginner] Tools flap disappeared

Edgar J. De Cleene

El 2/11/07 5:49 AM, "Eugenii Philippov" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> It has also disappeared from <workspace menu> -> flaps... list.
>
> I speak about the Tools flap -- with Transcript Workspace etc.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Eugenii Philippov

You try the World menu about Flaps ? and check/uncheck what Flaps you wish
see ?

If the above cure don't work , try

"To be called manually only, as a drastic measure.  Delete all flap
artifacts and establish fresh default global flaps

Flaps freshFlapsStart

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).