better viz spanning tree

ccrraaiigg

Hi--

     I rewrote the Nexus spanning tree code to give the spanning tree a
strong bias toward selecting subclass and instantiation relationships in
the graph. Exploring the graph in Walrus makes a *lot* more sense now.

     http://netjam.org/spoon/objects.graph.gz

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist

re: better viz spanning tree

ccrraaiigg

     Heh, check out this picture of the reference graph with class
CompiledMethod in the center. I like the balloon-like appearance of
things nearby, it reminds me of the ol' Smalltalk logo (or perhaps
parachutes :)  (After Symbol, CompiledMethod has the most instances in
the current Spoon memory.)

-C

[1] http://netjam.org/spoon/balloons.png

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist
www.netjam.org

RE: better viz spanning tree

Ron Teitelbaum
The file seems to be corrupted.

Ron

> From: Craig Latta
>

> Hi--
>
>      I rewrote the Nexus spanning tree code to give the spanning tree a
> strong bias toward selecting subclass and instantiation relationships in
> the graph. Exploring the graph in Walrus makes a *lot* more sense now.
>
>      http://netjam.org/spoon/objects.graph.gz
>

> -C
>
> --
> Craig Latta
> improvisational musical informaticist
> www.netjam.org
> Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]

re: better viz spanning tree

ccrraaiigg

> The file seems to be corrupted.

     I don't think so, it's just gzipped text. I just visited the link
in Firefox and up came the text.

-C