brief maintenance for source.squeak.org

Chris Muller-3
I am about to bring down source.squeak.org for a moment to update the
image.  I expect it to take no more than a few minutes.

Re: brief maintenance for source.squeak.org

Tobias Pape

On 09.11.2016, at 21:19, Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am about to bring down source.squeak.org for a moment to update the
> image.  I expect it to take no more than a few minutes.

Gah, I read this too late.
please be aware we need to reboot, but if we do that we need to rsync (and move) before,
because the new storage automatically mounts over the current installation.