brief on embedded app

1 message Options

brief on embedded app

Paul Sheldon-2
Nabbles has an advanced search engine for developement group :
http://www.nabble.com/Croquet---Dev-f14182.html

That means I don't have to read and understand this stuff,
only come up with "good questions" and not get too lonely
being naive and all, so I am driven to be a pest
(as long time graduate students are "trained" to fear being
by despots teaching science appreciation).

;-)

I queried into the advanced fields:
all the words app

at least one of the words, embed embedded

It parsed my query :
28embed+OR+embedded%29&daterange=0&forum=14182&local=y

Aha, I've lost that lonely feeling as
Howard Stearns <hstearns@...> wrote:
"All this stuff can be made to work together, but it is work.

All the demos were written separately, by different teams, and for
different purposes. And they are all demos, not necessarily mature
frameworks, toolkits, libraries, APIs, etc.

The KAT code is intended as a first beta version of the KidsFirst
Application Toolkit -- something you can extend and reuse."

So, KidsFirst Application Toolkit will get to be childs play for all of us,
someday.

Onward with OLPC and Americo.