broken project?

Randy Heiland

http://www.squeakland.org/project.jsp?http://www.squeakland.org/fun_projects
/Sqfest_2004/Fishland.003.pr

Is it possible this project is broken?  When I load it, there's some funky
"extras" (holder, etc) and I'm unable to change the male/female populations
with the sliders.  Or maybe it's just operator error.

I was checking out some of these online projects before pointing a bunch of
Indiana science teachers to the site this afternoon.

Thanks, Randy

Re: broken project?

Kim Rose
We'll check it out.  Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
  -- Kim