button label buggette

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi Marcel,

   the recent (lovely) change to button labels has a bugette.  If, e.g. in a Browser or a Message Names, you choose any other choice from the "source" button (e.g. "bytecodes") you'll see that that choice and 'source' are both written to the label.

Also, after the latest update my screen background urned white and I lost the (again rather nice) textured background.  How do I get it back?

--
best,
Eliot

Re: button label buggette

Eliot Miranda-2
Thanks!!

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Marcel Taeumel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Eliot,

try this:

PluggableButtonMorph allSubInstancesDo: [:ea | ea removeAllMorphs].

---

The 4.5 background can be restored with: (ReleaseBuilder
setProjectBackground: ReleaseBuilder projectBackground45). Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Best,
Marcel

--