call for board meeting agenda item suggestions

call for board meeting agenda item suggestions

ccrraaiigg

http://people.squeakfoundation.org/article/64.html

     (Please respond there.)

     thanks!

-C

--
Craig Latta
http://netjam.org/resume

Re: call for board meeting agenda item suggestions

Tapple Gao
On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 09:52:23AM -0700, Craig Latta wrote:
> http://people.squeakfoundation.org/article/64.html

I have two suggestions:
- making an official statement about the migration away from
  minnow
- enforcing that SqueakMap packages have at least a minimal
  description that says how to use the package. TalkBack is an
  example of a well-documented package.

>      (Please respond there.)

I would, but I just created an account, and it is has Observer
certification. My account name is tapple, if anyone is willing
to certify me.

--
Matthew Fulmer