can anyone get newest collaborative croquet paired thru SimpleDemo (master) across internet with postcard as xml

1 message Options

can anyone get newest collaborative croquet paired thru SimpleDemo (master) across internet with postcard as xml

Paul Sheldon-2
My buddy noticed "key not found" on call stack window. I just remembered
key as I had dismissed my world and, with it, that window.

Someone believed this wasn't a firewall problem.

There are other "isolations" than simply asking for the simplest world
having postcard as xml to work without getting "key not found".

I suspect that if one dismisses the mirror in SimpleDemo (master)
syncing dumbed down worlds with postcard as xml wouldn't consume time
over phone line. Maybe the phone line would be a different channel and
not get the "key not found" problem.

For the second time I went to "press me" world (Wisconsin World) and met
a buddy, but it was loaded after we got on it several times (while we
restarted to reset things from strange behavior, it evidently was
"playing too" and needed resetting; it has been, I just got on in about
2:40 minutes seconds sync time). I left my initials PMS! They appeared
when the clouds started moving again. Best victory today beyond firewire
networking jump.

Forming working hypotheses is extremely exhausting with something out
there you can't reset at will for fast feedback. I believe this
Wisconsin world gets slowed down and buggy the longer it has been on
with folks leaving "trails" on it.

I've gotten firewire and wifi jumps from one to another of my computers
and might try with wifi airport express tying into friends pc from mac.
I also wonder at vocal gestures of this paralysed person being
sufficient. I'd share my VRWorlds beta image with her and have a real
dumb world sync with land0 only.

I need the simple taste of simple victory.

So, anyone got that pairing for postcard as xml mirror jumps with
SimpleDemo (master)?