chang tab font in a flap ?

work open
 anyone help me, pls,  how to chang tab font in a flap ?  tks.
tonyliu.

Re: chang tab font in a flap ?

Travis Kay
Off of the world menu, click appearances , system fonts then flap fonts.

Travis

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 23:01 +0800, work open wrote:
>  anyone help me, pls,  how to chang tab font in a flap ?  tks.
> tonyliu.

Re: chang tab font in a flap ?

Herbert König
Hello Tony,

wo>  anyone help me, pls,  how to chang tab font in a flap ?  tks.
wo> tonyliu.

find it in:
World menu
Appearance
System Fonts
Flaps Font
at least in my 3.8.1 image

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:[hidden email]

Re[2]: chang tab font in a flap ?

Herbert König
Hello Tony,

sorry for private mail, didn't check recipient before sending.

wo> problem is: I can not find how to chang tabs (items in flag)
wo> fonts, not the flag font. I am new to Squeak, and my screen is

Trying to help you how to fish, cause in the time I have I didn't
manage to do it myself.

Opening the halo on an icon in the flap i found it's an IconicButton.
Browsing this I found in its superclass (SimpleButtonMorph) that it
uses Preferences standardButtonFont.

As Class Preferences on the class side doesn't have a method
chooseStandardButton font, I guess you'd have to take another of the
chooseXXfont methods, copy its code to a workspace and change that to
use setButtonFont: to set the Button font. Then send the result to
Preferences.

That is just a guess but shows you the way to find something in
Squeak.

Otherwise: this list is for discussing a new UI for Squeak with fewer
posts and fewer people. So you might want to ask again on the
beginners list or on Squeak dev list where more people are reading.

I'll try later to make it work and report here.

Curious if Travis beats me again for a minute :-))

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:[hidden email]

Re: Re[2]: chang tab font in a flap ?

work open
Hello Herbert,

Thanks a lot , I'll join mailinglists you mentioned, and try the way you told me.

Tony Liu