changing publish to folder

Thompson, Ryan
Hello,

How do I change where squeak publishes it's files?

Regards,

Ryan Thompson
Newmarket High School - Science/Math Department
(905) 895-5159

I dare do all that may become a man;
Who dares do more is none. -
Macbeth

Re: changing publish to folder

Scott Wallace
Hi, Ryan,

There's no high-level UI for changing the folder to which projects
are written on the local hard-disk (if that's what you're asking
about) but if you're comfortable modifying the underlying Smalltalk
code, it would be easy enough to modify Project class-side method
#squeakletDirectory so that it used any other folder you preferred.

Hope this helps,

   -- Scott