classroom use?

1 message Options

classroom use?

zak-5
Hello,
I downloaded the SDK and I am able to see the rabbit in Croquet (Master) and
Demo(Master). Unfortunately, I get a "Error: Unable to find function address"
when trying to use the SimpleDemo (Master).
Anyway, my question is, "Is there any research on students using Croquet in a
general learning setting"? For example, a distance learning situation or a
regular class trying to collaborate on a topic.
Most of the papers I have read regarding Croquet are either theoretical in
nature (saying why a collaborative 3D environment would be good) or technical
(talking about Squeak or hardware issues). I haven't read anything on its
"practical" or "academic" use in the classroom.
Does anyone know anything about this?
zak