clean-up

Rob Withers
I noticed I forgot to inform everyone of the progress I made in
reorganizing the RandomAndPrime package.  I goofed at first and
called it RandomAndSecure, so there are several packages I would like
to see Ron delete from the repository.  These include all versions of
CryptographyBase, Cryptography-Base and Cryptography-RandomAndSecure.

Furthermore, with the working Cryptograhy-RandomAndPrime, if you
could please include that in the configuration file.  While you are
at it can you add RC4 and MD5 if those are missing.  There were two
missing that I can't view right now, since I can't look at
configurations.   You can also delete the Crypt-Xtra-Config package.

Speaking of configurations, why isn't there support to read them in
the image?  Can you ask the responsible parties to get off their duff
and provide us support for them in 3.9?   We could really use it.

I changed the names of the cipher suites to remove the underscores,
if I didn't mention that already.

Well I guess that's about all I have.  Cheers,
Robert

RE: clean-up

Ron Teitelbaum
If it's ok with everyone I will go ahead and delete those packages.

I like the Crypt-Xtra-Config since it allows someone to load the regular
cryptography code without SSL, and then if they want to they can load the
rest.

I sent a message to AVI, with the changes that he needs to include for
Monticello configurations to work in 3.9.

Thank you very much for all your work, it's really terrific, and thanks for
cleaning up the underscores.  I know I'm the one that started using the
underscores; I really appreciate you fixing it.

Thanks!
Ron

RE: clean-up

Ron Teitelbaum
I changed my mind about xtra-config. I like having everything in one place.

Ron

Re: clean-up

Rob Withers
Thanks, Ron.  I really appreciate all the work you are doing too.
Getting my garbage cleaned out makes for a tidy development environment.

Robert